BattleChip Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
BattleChip is an exciting hybrid between golf and cornhole that brings great fun while honing your wedge skills.
Triangle Lawn Games is the nation’s leading lawn games provider.
We also offer delivery + pickup. Check out our pricing on the order page to find a location near you.
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 10-30 Minutes per Game
- 20 ft. length, 8 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
BattleChip is an exciting hybrid between golf and Cornhole that brings great fun while honing your wedge skills. Games are generally played between 2-4 players and targets are placed 15-20’ apart.
BattleChip offers several gameplay options.
In Tournament Play, players compete across 9 holes, scored using the included dry erase scorecard. On each hole, board hits are 1 point, front hole is 2 points, center hole is 3 points and back hole is 5 points.
The winner is the player with the highest score at the end of the round, with a tie determined by sudden death.
In Cornhole Style, players compete with their opponent standing next to them, 1 vs 1, or 2 vs 2. Points cancel, so only one player or team will score each turn.
For example, if Team A hits the middle hole twice (2 x 3 points), the board once (1 point), and misses once (0 points) for a total of 7 points and Team B hits the top hole once (5 points), the bottom twice (2 x 2 points), and misses once (0 points) for a total of 9 points, Team A will be awarded 0 points that round and Team B will be awarded 2 points (9 – 7).
The first team to 18 points wins.
In 8 Ball, 2 players compete against one another, each standing next to their board. Player 1 chips all 8 of their balls and then tallies their score; Player 2 chips all 8 back and tallies theirs. The player with the highest score is awarded the difference of the two scores. For example, if Player 1 scored 25 and Player 2 21, Player 1 would receive 4 points. The first to 18 wins!
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Choose Your Location
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.