Toss Across Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 5-10 Minutes per Game
- 12 ft. length, 4 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Toss Across is classic Tic-Tac-Toe taken to a whole other level, in a fun, compact form. Games are generally 1 v 1 or 2 v 2, and players stand 6 feet or so back from the game base on opposite sides.
Before you begin, set up the base and turn all targets blank side up.
HOW TO PLAY
Choose how will be X and who will be O by coin toss or other agreed upon manner. Each player or team gets three beanbags. X always starts.
The first player tosses 1 beanbag, attempting to hit a target. The second player follows. They may hit the same target to reverse it or they may try to turn up an O on another target. Note that a single toss may flip more than one target!
Play continues accordingly. In team play, the order of play is:
- Player 1 on Team X tosses
- Player 1 on Team O tosses
- Player 2 on Team X tosses
- Player 2 on Team O tosses
The first player or team to turn up 3 of their symbols in a row (either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) wins!
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.