Bucketball Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 10-15 Minutes per Game
- 30 ft. length, 10 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Bucketball is an oversized take on classic pong (beer or otherwise!) that allows for great fun and tailor made levels of difficulty.
Games are generally played with 2 teams of 1-2 players each. Set up both sides as shown in the diagram at right. Choose a distance between teams that suits players’ skill levels and available space.
HOW TO PLAY
Decide which team starts by a coin flip, rock-paper-scissors, or shoot off.
On each turn, each player on a team tosses once, attempting to get their ball in one of their opponent’s buckets. If a ball goes into a bucket, then the bucket is removed.
Each team is allowed one re-rack per game.
Traditional beer pong rules like island, balls back, death cup, etc. may be included at players’ discretion.
Once a team eliminates all of their opponent’s buckets, the losing team has one chance at rebuttal. In rebuttal, each teammate is allowed to shoot until they miss.
If they manage to sink all of their opponents buckets (meaning all buckets have been eliminated), the game enters overtime, where three buckets aside in triangular formation are set up, and whichever team sinks their opponent’s buckets first wins, no rebuttals allowed.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.