Giant Connect Four Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
GIANT CONNECT FOUR
- 2 Players
- 5-10 Minutes per Game
- 6 ft. length, 6 ft. width
HOW TO PLAY
Giant Connect Four is a 2-player game. Players alternate taking turns. Each side of the Connect Four board has its own color of checkers. There is one color for each player.
The goal of Giant Connect Four is to get 4 of your color checkers in a row—horizontally, vertically, or diagonally—before your opponent does!
When it is your turn, drop 1 of your checkers into the open slot at the top of the Giant Connect Four board. This allows you to either build your row or stop your opponent from getting 4 in a row. After you drop your checker, it’s your opponent’s turn.
The game is over when one player gets 4 checkers in a row, or when all slots are filled, meaning the game ends in a stalemate.
To play again, pull the slides out of the bottom of the board, releasing the checkers onto the ground. There is one slide on each end of the board.
Happy Connect Four-ing!
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.