Croquet Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-6 Players
- 20-30 Minutes per Game
- 50 ft. length, 25 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
The game is played with either 2, 4, or 6 players. For 2 or 4 player games you need 4 balls; for 6 player games you need 6 balls. There are 2 stakes and 9 “wickets” or hoops. Split players into two teams of either 1, 2 or 3 people depending on the number of players.
Croquet courts generally are large (100′ x 50′) but can be scaled down to 50′ x 25′. The wickets are placed in a double-diamond configuration as shown to the right.
2 and 4 player games use blue, red, black and yellow balls while six player games use those colors as well as orange and green. 2 and 4 person games have color splits of blue and black for Team 1 and red and yellow for Team 2. 6 person games split them into blue, black and green against red, yellow, and orange.
HOW TO PLAY
The teams can determine who goes first with a coin toss or any agreed upon way. The side winning the coin toss has the choice of playing first with the blue and black balls or second with red and yellow balls. The order of play for the four ball game is blue, red, black, yellow. When six balls are played, the order of play for the game is blue, red, black, yellow, green, and orange.
The teams then follow the path as shown above in the figure, Attempt to hit the ball through the hoops and hit the stake at either end. You earn points by hitting the ball with the mallet through the wickets in the correct order and direction. The winning team is the first team to score 14 wicket points and 2 stake points.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Get a Quote
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.