Spikeball Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-6 Players
- 10-15 Minutes per Game
- 15 ft. length, 15 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Spikeball is a relatively new game but definitely one of the most popular outdoor games around. It is played by two teams of 1-3 (typically 2) players with a ball and a round net supported by legs off the ground.
HOW TO PLAY
First, flip a coin to determine which team goes first. The teams will line up opposite one another approximately 6 feet from the net, as in the figure. The team that goes first serves the ball into the net. It will bounce and the opposing team will have up to 3 touches to once again hit it at the net (much like bump, set, spike in volleyball). After the serve, the players may move around the net however they please. Players are not allowed to lift, grab or throw the ball.
Scoring is much like volleyball. Any team that cannot return the shot at the net within 3 shots their opponent earns a point. Reasons to award the point are as follows:
- The ball bounces more than once on the net
- The ball bounces off the rim
- The ball hits the ground
- Consecutive touches by the same teammate, so no double hits. i.e. the team must alternate between the 3 touches allowed
To win a team must hit or exceed 21 points and win by 2 points.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.