Washer Toss Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 15-20 Minutes per Game
- 20 ft. length, 5 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Washer Toss is an enduring classic that brings a little pioneer flare to your outdoor gatherings.
Games are generally played in teams of one or two players, and the washer boards and boxes should be placed on flat surfaces about 20 feet apart. Each player or team should receive 4 washers.
HOW TO PLAY
Playing order is determined by “diddle.” Each player tosses a washer at the opposite cup. The player who tosses their washer closest to the cup goes first. In the event of a tie, another diddle is played.
The starting team tosses all of their washers, one at a time, attempting to get them into the cup/hole or onto the box/board. Players may toss from either side of their box/board and are allowed to have one foot go past the front of the box/board.
Once both teams have tossed, scores are tallied and teams switch sides before the next round. The winner of the previous round tosses first in the next.
Washer Toss is played in rounds until one team reaches 21. Teams receive 3 points for a washer in the cup/hole and 1 point for each washer in the box or on the board. After each round, tally points from each team.
The team with the most points in that round then subtracts the other team’s points from their tally and adds the difference to their score. So if Team A scores 3 points in a round and Team B scores 2, Team A’s overall score would increase by 1. The first team to 21 wins.
In some variations, Teams must hit 21 exactly, or the amount by which they have exceeded 21 is subtracted from their score.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Get a Quote
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.