Giant Dominoes Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 10-15 Minutes per Game
- 10 ft. length, 10 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Set up by laying all the dominoes face down. One player then mixes them up and each player picks one tile to decide who will go first. The player with the highest double goes first.
HOW TO PLAY
Begin by shuffling the tiles again. Each player then draws 7 tiles for their hand.
Each turn consists of a player laying down one title. The player to go first can put down any tile of their choosing to begin the game. Subsequent tiles must have a side that matches the open end of a domino that is already in play, as shown in the photo above.
Optionally, if all players agree to the rule variation, players may play another tile if they play a double. If a player has no tiles in their hand with matching sides, they must either pass or take a tile from the pile.
Some variations require players with matching sides to play their tile; otherwise allow them to pass. Choose your variation(s) before you begin to play!
The first player to play all tiles in their hand wins the round. In the case where none of the player are able to make another play the game is considered “blocked” and the game is over.
There are various accepted ways to score across rounds. A simple one is to count the number of “pips” at the ends of the line of play, with the winner receiving that score. That is, if a 3-5 and 5-3 were played, the winner would receive 6 points (3+3). If only a 5-5 were played, the winner would receive 10 (5+5).
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Get a Quote
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.