Bocce Ball Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-8 Players
- 10-20 Minutes per Game
- 25+ ft. length, 13 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Bocce Ball is a much beloved game played by all ages. It consists of 8 large balls of two colors called Bocce balls and one small white ball called a pallino. Choose two teams of anywhere of 1, 2 or 4 people. Each team gets their own color.
HOW TO PLAY
First decide who will throw the pallino, either by coin flip, thumb war, etc. That player throws the pallino out far enough that it isn’t super easy to land the Bocce balls next to it, traditionally past the center line of the court.
That same player then throws their first Bocce ball. Try cupping the bottom of the ball and tossing it underhand. The goal is to get the Bocce as close to the pallino as possible. Next a player from the opposing team throws one of their balls, with the goal of getting it closer to the pallino, referred to as “inside”. If they do not, they continue throwing their balls, rotating turns among players, with the goal of getting one “inside”. The team that does not have the ball closest to the pallino is always the one to throw. Play ends when all balls have been thrown. You are allowed to hit both your opponent’s Bocce or the pallino, which can be an effective strategy to shift the target area.
The team with the Bocce nearest to the pallino receives a point for each Bocce they have “inside”. Bocce directly touching the pallino score an additional point. The winner is the first team to a predetermined score, typically 12.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.