Ladder Golf Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 10-20 Minutes per Game
- 15 ft. length, 5 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Ladder golf is an absolute mainstay of the lawn game arsenal. Set up is easy, simply stand the ladder apart 15 feet from each other base to base. All ladders are mirror images so there is no front or back. Verify there are 6 bolas – 3 of one color and 3 of a different color.
HOW TO PLAY
Ladder golf can be played with either 2 or 4 people. You and your partner will be opposite one another You simply stand on either side of the ladder, and throw your team’s bolas at the opposite ladder while staying behind the front of the leg. The bolas will subsequently be thrown back.
Scoring occurs when the bolas wrap around the ladder rungs. The top bar is 3 points, middle is 2 points and bottom is 1 point. Opposing teams points are deducted from yours if there are both teams’ bolas on the ladder.
For example if the opposing team get a 2 point and 1 point throw and your team get a 3 point and 2 point throw the total for your team is 2 points (3+2-(2+1)). If you knock an opponents bolas off the bar, they do not get those points. Typically the game is played to 21 points, however the participants can play to whatever score they would like!
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Get a Quote
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.