Giant Jenga Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-6 Players
- 10-20 Minutes per Game
- 6 ft. length, 6 ft. width
HOW TO PLAY
Jenga is a multi-player game consisting of 54 wooden blocks. Stack the blocks to create a tower, alternating between horizontal and vertical “stories.” (Three pieces placed side by side create a story.)
Once the tower is created, players take turns using one hand to remove a block from the tower. You may remove blocks from anywhere below the highest completed story. Place the removed block back on top of the tower to begin or add to a new story. Players must complete a story before expanding further up the tower.
Blocks may be tested to see how loosely or tightly they are in the tower before attempting to remove the block. Tested blocks are not required to be pulled; however, a jarred block must be returned to its original position, also using one hand.
Your turn ends when the next player touches a block or 10 seconds after you’ve placed your block on top of the tower. If the tower falls during those 10 seconds, the game is over!
The last player to successfully add a piece to the tower before it is knocked over wins Jenga!
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Get a Quote
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.