Putterball Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-4 Players
- 10-15 Minutes per Game
- 12 ft. length, 2 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
The game is simply unfolded into its playing shape. Verify there are two golf balls, two putters and 12 hole covers. The game can be played with 2 or 4 people in teams of 1 or 2 with team members on the same side.
HOW TO PLAY
Determine which team goes first with a shootoff. Whoever makes it first or keep shooting until someone misses. Teams take turns putting for the opposing team’s holes. There is one putt per player, per turn. Each sank hole is covered by a green hole cover.
When a team sinks all 6 holes, the opposing team has an opportunity to avoid a loss via “rebuttal”, whereby they will shoot until they miss. If the rebutting team fails to sink all of their opponents holes, they lose. If they sink all their rebuttal shots, the game enters overtime.
In overtime, play continues as before, except only the back three holes are uncovered. Overtime is played as sudden death: the first team to make all three back cups wins. There are no rebuttals in overtime.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Get a Quote
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.