KanJam Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
KanJam is one of the simple pleasures of the lawn game world. Throw a frisbee at a trashcan, and get points for touching the can. It is a great addition to any order, and a game most people know. So if you are interested in ordering can jam give us a call, email us, or order online.
We are happy to deliver and pickup the games, just visit our order page to find out more on pricing and availability.
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 4 Players
- 15-20 Minutes per Game
- 50 ft. length, 10 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
KanJam “Kans” are placed 50’ apart with the slots facing one another. Teammates are opposite one another at the Kans, as shown in the diagram at right. Players may move about however they need to but they cannot touch the Kan.
HOW TO PLAY
Determine who goes first by flipping a coin, the disc, or another method of your choosing. The first team goes first, so both players throw before the other team throws. Players must throw from behind the front edge of the Kan. Each team proceeds to take turns throwing, with scoring as follows:
DINGER (1 point): Your teammate deflects the disc to hit the kan.
DEUCE (2 points): The disc hits the Kan, unassisted by a teammate.
BUCKET (3 points): Your teammate deflects the throw into the Kan.
INSTANT WIN: The disc goes into the Kan through the slot opening in the front.
The goal is to hit 21 points exactly. If you exceed 21 then the points are subtracted from your original score; e.g. if you have 19 points and your teammate deflects the disc into the Kan, you lose 3 points down to 16.
Deflecting the disc has certain rules. You cannot carry or at any point catch and throw the disc. The best way to do it is use the back of your hand or use both hands together. You cannot double hit the disc.
In the event of both teams reaching 21 in the same round, play enters overtime, where the first team to win a round is the winner of the game.
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
Choose Your Location
We're happy you found us! We enjoy providing yard game rentals to families, businesses and communities across the US. Please select your location from the dropdown below.
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.