Rollors Rental & RulesAdd some fun to any party!
Rollors is a new game designed by military veteran Matt Butler. It is a fun game that uses some of the best traits of bocce ball, lawn bowling, and horseshoes while adding some fun new dynamics. This game is easily played on multiple surfaces like grass, sand, or dirt. It is a super easy game to learn and a great addition to any rental. If you are interested in buying Rollers it is available for purchase at the bottom of this page.
We will also deliver and pickup check out our order page for more info.
THE TLG RULEBOOK
- 2-6 Players
- 15-20 Minutes per Game
- 25 ft. length, 10 ft. width
BEFORE YOU PLAY
Rollors can be played with from 2, 4 or 6 people that are split into 2 equal teams. There are 2 goals and 6 rollors, 3 red and 3 blue. There is also a 5 foot measuring cord. Position the red and blue goals 25 feet apart on level terrain.
HOW TO PLAY
Each round, players from each team roll their rollors at their opponent’s goal, i.e. blue rollers are rolled at the red goal and vice versa, attempting to get their rollers as close as possible to the goal. Play proceeds in turns until all 6 rollors have been rolled; blue goes first. The rollor should be rolled on the edge, with a wind-up and release as in bowling. The rollor must touch the ground with in 4 feet of the release.
Only the team with the rollor closest to the goal scores each round (the measuring cord may be used to assist in determining which player is closest). If there is a tie, neither team scores. The scoring team receives points for each rollor within a 5 foot radius of the goal:
Rollors that land on their side: receive points equal to the number showing
Rollors that stop on their edge: receive points equal to the sum of the numbers showing
Rollors that come to rest on the goal: receive points equal to double the number showing
Each following round is begun by the team that scored last. Typically games are played to 21 (hit or exceed), win by 2. For added challenge, try adding obstacles or uneven surfaces to the field! A children’s variation can be created by shortening the field and scoring all rollors within 5 feet each round (not only the closest team’s rollors).
NERF PARTY STRATEGIES
Trying to run your own NERF Party? Check out our guide built to help you manage a NERF day for maximum fun!
CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT STRATEGIES
Want the scoop on running an awesome cornhole tournament? Check out our guide to get the bags flying like a pro.
Looking to Purchase Games?
Take a look at some great products we have available for sale (we can ship anywhere).
The basics to renting with us:
- We would be happy to bring your games to you, and come pick them up. That service starts at $25 for both pick and delivery and goes up depending on distance. Take a look at our delivery zones on our order page and begin your booking.
- We make our games here in Raleigh, NC. That’s right, our cornhole, Ladder Golf and tumbling blocks (like Jenga) are all manufactured here in the Triangle.
- We have a great selection of games. From Giant Connect Four, to Spikeball, to party classics like Ladder Golf and Bocce Ball, we make it easy to give your next event an enjoyable element of fun. Try a game you have never played, and just let the day go where it may.
- You can contact us easily. Our phone number is (919) 891-3495. Give us a call at if you have questions on ordering, availability, or pricing.
Whether you are looking to improve a tailgate party, a corporate event or wedding, or just want to entertain your weird cousins who invited themselves for the weekend, we make it easy and cheap to get your hands on lawn games in the Triangle and beyond.